By now you may be familiar with Delta 8 & Delta 10 THC. THC-O is the new player in this industry and it’s NO JOKE!
- BamBam OG: This strain is so new that there is not much info available on it yet. We do know that it is a SATIVA strain. Which means you will get the head high. The philosopher’s high. The thinking man’s high. Good for mornings and afternoons when you want to chill, yet still be able to be productive and creative. Going out at night with friends? This is the perfect strain to start off your night! A super smooth hit with earthy taste and a sweet exhale. This one is not to be missed!
- Frosted Kush: An INDICA-dominant hybrid cannabis strain bred from unknown lineage. The effects of Frosty are more calming than energizing. Consumers who have smoked this strain say it provides a strong and happy head high. Smoking Frosty will make you feel happy and relaxed. In large doses, Frosty may make you feel sleepy. When enjoying this strain, you may want to pair it with a glass of water because Frosty has a reputation for causing dry mouth. The flavor profile of this strain is earthy and pungent with sweet undertones. According to growers, Frosty flowers into lightly frosted buds with light brown hairs throughout. According to users, Frosty is often used for stress, anxiety, and depression. The dominant terpene of Frosty is myrcene. The original breeder of this strain is currently unknown.
THC-O-Acetate also known as Delta-8-Acetate, DELTA-X, Pur-Infinite vape tanks and cartridges are absolutely amazing. Similar to delta-8-thc, THC-O Acetate delivers a powerful punch of effects that are quite delightful, but much more potent!
🔥 Stronger & longer lasting than D8 or D10 but fully federally farm bill compliant.
THC-O typically gives a relaxing & Indica feeling, with a calming warmth and head buzz 🐝 immediately.
So what are the benefits of THC-O-Acetate | Delta-8-Acetate | THC-X
- Well first, it is a a Much More Potent version of delta-8-thc.
- THC-O-Acetate is a very bio-accessible form of THC. This is because it passes through the liver very quickly and is directly absorbed by cells in the lungs. So THC in its acetate form WORKS FAST & is MORE POTENT than delta-8.
- THC-O-Acetate has a long lasting effect on the body unlike other forms of extracts.
- THC-O has been stated to have more ‘Pleasant, spiritual, and psychedelic type effects’ then when compared to delta-8-THC.
Warning with Delta-8-Acetate and THC-O Acetate
THCO is a relatively new cannabinoid, so not an immense amount of research has been done on it. It is highly potent, highly perceptual and can be considered Delta-8 on steroids. All of our existing warnings on deta-8 apply to THCO. Tread Lightly!