Over a gram of pure, tasty, dank BLISS! These Blunts are FAT and Tight.
95% THC-O per blunt – These are NO JOKE!
- BLUE DREAM: A sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis strain made by crossing Blueberry with Haze. This strain produces a balanced high, along with effects such as cerebral stimulation and full-body relaxation. A potent strain and a fan favorite of both novice and veteran cannabis consumers. In terms of flavor, Blue Dream is reported to smell and taste like sweet berries. Medical cannabis patients often use Blue Dream to treat symptoms of depression, chronic pain, and nausea. Blue Dream originated in California and has since achieved legendary status among West Coast strains and has quickly become one of the most-searched-for strains in the Leafly database.
- GRAPE APE: A mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani. Named for its distinct grape-like smell, this indica is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety. Its dense, compact buds are wreathed in deep purple leaves which darken as this indica reaches full maturation.
Similar to delta-8-thc, THC-O Acetate delivers a powerful punch of effects that are quite delightful, but much more potent!
🔥 Stronger & longer lasting than D8 or D10 but fully federally farm bill compliant.
THC-O typically gives a relaxing & Indica feeling, with a calming warmth and head buzz 🐝 immediately. This is a pure and very concentrated distillate.
So what are the benefits of THC-O-Acetate | Delta-8-Acetate | THC-X
- Well first, it is a a Much More Potent version of delta-8-thc.
- THC-O-Acetate is a very bio-accessible form of THC. This is because it passes through the liver very quickly and is directly absorbed by cells in the lungs. So THC in its acetate form WORKS FAST & is MORE POTENT than delta-8.
- THC-O-Acetate has a long lasting effect on the body unlike other forms of extracts.
- THC-O has been stated to have more ‘Pleasant, spiritual, and psychedelic type effects’ then when compared to delta-8-THC.
Warning with Delta-8-Acetate and THC-O Acetate
THCO is a relatively new cannabinoid, so not an immense amount of research has been done on it. It is highly potent, highly perceptual and can be considered Delta-8 on steroids. All of our existing warnings on deta-8 apply to THCO. Tread Lightly!