Urb Live Resin THCO Disposable are a custom proprietary device with the highest end internals, coil and upgraded battery designed for a smooth and enjoyable hit.
1.2 gram | 1,200mg!!
- Blue Watermelon (Indica),
- Cali Lemon Dream (Sativa),
- Sweet Island OG (Hybrid)
Of the many different types of cannabis concentrates or extractions, live resin is relatively new to the cannabis world. It has become popular among consumers and producers alike—it preserves the flavors and aromas of the living plant better than other cannabis extractions and is cheaper and easier to make.
Live resins usually have a more complex terpene profile and can deliver a more complex experience, making them highly desirable.
What is live resin?
Cannabis concentrates are often named or described by their textures or consistencies: some are hard and brittle, like shatter; some waxy; and some like sauce. Live resin is a more malleable concentrate, sitting somewhere between a wax and a sauce—not quite like taffy yet not too wet.
It is typically dark yellow in color but can vary from light yellow to white. Like all cannabis concentrates, it is extremely sticky, so you’ll need a dab tool to handle it.
Live resins tend to be potent with a lot of THC, and consumers love it because of its intense flavors and aromas which carry over from the original plant.
THC-O-Acetate also known as Delta-8-Acetate, DELTA-X, Pur-Infinite vape tanks and cartridges are absolutely amazing. Similar to delta-8-thc, THC-O Acetate delivers a powerful punch of effects that are quite delightful, but much more potent!
🔥 Stronger & longer lasting than D8 or D10 but fully federally farm bill compliant.
THC-O typically gives a relaxing & Indica feeling, with a calming warmth and head buzz 🐝 immediately.
So what are the benefits of THC-O-Acetate | Delta-8-Acetate | THC-X
- Well first, it is a a Much More Potent version of delta-8-thc.
- THC-O-Acetate is a very bio-accessible form of THC. This is because it passes through the liver very quickly and is directly absorbed by cells in the lungs. So THC in its acetate form WORKS FAST & is MORE POTENT than delta-8.
- THC-O-Acetate has a long lasting effect on the body unlike other forms of extracts.
- THC-O has been stated to have more ‘Pleasant, spiritual, and psychedelic type effects’ then when compared to delta-8-THC.
Warning with Delta-8-Acetate and THC-O Acetate
THCO is a relatively new cannabinoid, so not an immense amount of research has been done on it. It is highly potent, highly perceptual and can be considered Delta-8 on steroids. All of our existing warnings on deta-8 apply to THCO. Tread Lightly!
Ingredients: Live Resin Extract, THCO, Delta 8, Terpenes.
No fillers (VG, PG, Vitamin E Acetate)